Thursday, November 19, 2009

Adventures with Edward: Edward and the infomercial

Setting: The Barbie Mansion

One day, Edward is kickin it in the Barbie Mansion.



He’s watching his favorite show:



LOST. Best show EVER. He settles in and watches a re-run. He’s very confused.

A commercial comes on. Edward is instantly captivated.



“The Micro-Snuggie*!” he shouts. “Please can I get one? Please? Pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeee?”

And because I’m a sucker for cute vampire dolls, I say yes.

Edward orders a Snuggie to match his scarf.

Three weeks later, it arrives.

Edward tries it on.



“Well, whaddya think?” Edward says, standing ever so proudly in his new Snuggie.

“Erm, very…manly,” I say.

Edward goes back to watching LOST re-runs. He feels like he’s in the Snuggie infomercial. Too bad there’s no Barbie remote.



Durned if I’m not jealous of Edward’s Snuggie.

* This is not actually a Snuggie. Please do not contact Snuggie asking for a Snuggie, else I shall be sued

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails